Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Postbacks not working

OK so this is REALLY weird.

My atlas post backs don't work when the page fist loads, but once I refresh the page everything works great. I've compared the source for webpage when it works and when it doesn't and they are identical.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hi,

could you show us the relevant code?

Please see the following post for the code:

http://forums.asp.net/thread/1328373.aspx


hello again.

as i said, i've loaded the page and it is working here with or without partial rendering. hum...have you tried building a new web site by using the atlas template?


When I build a new web site useing the atlas template I get the same issue (Atlas only works on reload)

Sample Atlas projects I've downloaded (AtlasControlToolkit) seems to work fine.


hello again.

there's some weird stuff!!! btw, have you used fiddler to see what's happening during a partial postback?


Yes, fiddler isn't getting anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment