Monday, March 26, 2012

Previous releases

Is it possible to download the previous releases of Atlas?

Horizonte.

Horizonte, is there a particular feature / use that you looking for in previous Atlas CTPs?


Well I have read that the Infragistics controls behave with the December CTP. So I would like to test with that version to verify the fact.

Unfortunately I cannot find the post where I read that.

This will enable me to make some design choices so that when the March CTP is "fixed" to work with the Infragistics controls I can then confidently implement Atlas functionality in my web app which makes extensive use of the Infragistics controls.

H.


I, too, am interested in the December CTP so that I can work on the Wiki project (while I wait for an update for compatability with the April 2006 CTP). Where can I find the previous CTP's?

--Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment