Saturday, March 24, 2012

Problem after update to RTM from RC

Hi, I have VS 2005 Pro with sp1 installed.

I uninstalled RC version correctly, after that I installed RTM version. I open Visual Studio and reload my solution, but when I try to select a form in browse solution it turns out to be impossible.
So I tried to uninstall RTM and reinstall it but the situation is the same.

Are there someone can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Filippo Macchi.

hi

Can you give me more detail about "select a form in browse solution it turns out to be impossible"

like you can not click ? or solution can not open? is it only for AJAX project?

thanks


The solution is opening correctly. The problem is that when I click the toolbox the system play a sound like as "operation not permitted", so it's impossible to select a form.

This problem occured also when I start Visual Studio without open any exiting project, usually you can click into the toolbox, but now I can't do it. And that sound keeps repeating itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment